For Parents and Adults
EF 101 - More about executive functioning
- Executive functions control how we manage all aspects of daily life
- Visit our EF 101 page to learn more about the core areas of executive functioning
- Be sure to review our examples to identify how these challenges might present themselves
1:1 Parent/Adult Coaching
- We know it’s hard! When do you push? When do you step back? How to help?
- Find the best ways to support your student or yourself as they/you develop these key skills for school and life.
- We work with parents and adults to help create plans that really work (and are easy to implement).
1:1 Student Coaching
- Need a little more personal guidance along the way
- Consultations and individual one on one coaching is available for students in our Westmont, IL location or via phone/video call remotely.
- Get direct support in finding the most effective and efficient tools and strategies to develop skills in the most important areas.
- Looking for tools your student can use to develop these essential executive functioning skills NOW?
- Products are available as paper copies or choose a downloadable pdf
- All of our materials are designed to help guide students not only learn the skills, but become independent and more confident as well
- Each tool includes instructions, tips and easy to follow student examples
- EXCITING NEWS! We now offer online courses for students, parents and professionals!
- All courses include downloadable pdf’s of the relevant workbooks/materials (see products)
- Watch and work at your own pace
- We walk you through it – step by step so you’ll know how and what to do as you customize your own plans
- Upcoming events
- Great websites and articles (coming soon!)
- Helpful organization tools (link to page w/ product links – coming soon)
- Take our informal EF Assessment now to make note of top areas of priority and help you select resources