Parent/Adult 1:1 Coaching
Coaching Services and Paperwork
1. Review our service descriptions and fees
2. Watch the videos on the “All the Details” tab
3. Schedule a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation
- We will discuss your priorities and share more about our approach. We will also answer any questions you might have about coaching and the process. Phone consultations can be scheduled here.
4. Set up your initial consultation appointment
- Consultations can be scheduled after an initial phone call.
- This session will take approximately 1 hour (only parent(s) / individual attends).
- All sessions are held at our offices located at 825 N Cass Avenue, Suite 311 in Westmont, IL.
- Coaching sessions are conducted 1:1 with individual and coach. For parent coaching, students may attend an occasional session depending on age and needs.
5. Complete and bring along the client forms
- Please select age appropriate documents (select “Adult” option if you are seeking services for yourself) and bring along the completed forms on the day of our meeting, or feel free to scan them over to us in advance (email@example.com). Forms can be found on the Paperwork tab. Please email us with any questions.
6. Choose a service package
Be sure to check out the videos on our student coaching page for more information about:
1. The logistics of coaching
2. Are you ready for coaching?
3. What we can and cannot do
4. How student coaching works