1. Review our service descriptions and fees
2. Watch the videos on the “All the Details” tab
3. Schedule a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation
- We will discuss your priorities and share more about our approach. We will also answer any questions you might have about coaching and the process. Phone consultations can be scheduled here.
4. Set up your initial consultation appointment
- Consultations can be scheduled after an initial phone call.
- This session will take approximately 1 hour (only parent(s) / individual attends).
- All sessions are held at our offices located at 825 N Cass Avenue, Suite 311 in Westmont, IL.
- Coaching sessions are conducted 1:1 with individual and coach. For parent coaching, students may attend an occasional session depending on age and needs.
5. Complete and bring along the client forms
- Please select age appropriate documents (select “Adult” option if you are seeking services for yourself) and bring along the completed forms on the day of our meeting, or feel free to scan them over to us in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org). Forms can be found on the Paperwork tab. Please email us with any questions.
6. Choose a service package
During the initial consultation we will determine student needs and areas of focus/priority (or relevant areas for adults):
· Executive function skills development
o Organization, planning and time management
o Breaking down and prioritizing projects and tasks (goal oriented)
o Setting up structures, routines and processes for succeeding
o Efficient study skills and strategies for managing workload and schedule
o Self awareness and self management
· Attention and focus
· Learning how to become more efficient and successful
· Communication, self advocacy and asking for help
· Independence and ownership
· Study skills and strategies
· Self management/regulation – including better planning and time and task management and dealing with overwhelm
· Improved confidence
· Improving grades, quiz/test performance, writing skills
ALL Coaching Packages include the following:
Kickoff Session (45-60 min)
· Set realistic goals
· Lay out plans and priorities
Coaching Sessions (30-60 min sessions)
· Structured progress review
· Brainstorming and coaching discussions; create/modify plans
· Goals for next session
· Progress and plans review
· Re-group and determine next steps
Quick Periodic Check-Ins
· Electronic or in person – choose an area of focus, complete a self-check, and check in quickly (10 min or less) with coach in between 1:1 sessions
Materials and Customizable Support Tools
In addition to coaching, the following Solutions for Student Success tools and materials are INCLUDED as needed:
· School Success Plan Workbook
· Quiz and Test Success Plan Workbook
· EFfective Writing Success Plan Workbook
· Student Planner
· Planning Posters + Additional Tools and Templates from our Manual for Student Success
Intake Appointment Fee
5 Hour Service Package Fee
· Ideal for parents or individuals that want to meet consistently and develop and maintain efficient and effective strategies for their student/household
· FIVE total hours of 1:1 coaching + materials and quick check-ins
** Additional consultation appointments available at an hourly rate.
· Ideal for parents that need help planning for an IEP/504 meeting, a quick reset/refresh or tools for a specific challenge
· Allows parents or individuals to pay for sessions as needed
Current Payment Options for Consult and Coaching Packages:
**We now accept Chase QuickPay and Zelle in addition to checks!
Payments can be made to email@example.com via Zelle/QuickPay
or Solutions for Student Success via check.
Packages paid by credit card are subject to an additional 3% transaction fee.
Watch the video below about how parent coaching works.