Student 1:1 Coaching
Coaching Services and Paperwork
Where to Start
1. Review our service descriptions and fees
2. Watch the videos on the “All the Details” tab
3. Schedule a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation
- We will discuss your priorities and share more about our approach. We will also answer any questions you might have about coaching and the process. Phone consultations can be scheduled here.
4. Set up your initial consultation appointment
- Consultations can be scheduled after an initial phone call.
- This session will take approximately 1.25 hours (parent(s) and student attend).
- All sessions are held at our offices located at 825 N Cass Avenue, Suite 311 in Westmont, IL.
- Coaching sessions are conducted 1:1 with student and coach.
5. Complete and bring along the client forms
- Please select age appropriate documents and bring along the completed forms on the day of our meeting, or feel free to scan them over to us in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org). Forms can be found on the Paperwork tab. Please email us with any questions.
6. Choose a service package
Fees & Payment Options
All the Details